“I am tired of powerful people not showing up powerful when they speak publicly.” said Colleen to Kristen.
“I have been training people how to show up powerfully on stage for years…” mentions Kristen.
Do you know yourself as a badass in one-on-ones but lose all your mojo when asked to speak in front of a group?
Do you have a powerful story and message that you know can inspire but the idea of putting it out there terrifies you?
Do you need to close more business in front of groups (online or offline) but lack that closing finesse you see in all the movies?
If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, I am here to tell you WE. CAN. HELP!
We know you are powerful.
We know that you using your voice in front of an audience would drastically amplify your effectiveness, impact, and business.
We also know that powerful public speaking is not something we are born with but it can be trained!
Join us for a one day workshop hosted by two powerful women who use to be in your shoes but now knock it out of the park with inspirational, motivational, and client closing talks.
In this workshop you will learn to:
– Communicate effectively and persuasively
– Become comfortable in front of groups
– Amplify your own unique and personal style
– Present with conviction, control, and poise…even with the fear!
– Receive expert advice on how to handle challenging situations
– Tips and tricks on how to connect to your audience, make them feel comfortable and build trust.
Who is this for?
– Anyone who wants to have the power of public speaking in their back pocket
– Changemakers that want to affect change by speaking to groups
– Innovators that one day see themselves on the TEDx stage (or talking at Hubud or Outpost)
– Soloprenuers and freelancers who need to close more sales and want to use public speaking as a sales channel
Kristen specializes in coaching c-suite executives on how to thrive in the business world – specifically around executive presence, presentation skills, influence, leadership & strategic thinking & execution. She has worked with Deliotte, Pottery Barn, IDEO, and many more Fortune 500 companies.
Over 18 years of working internationally, most recently with Deloitte & Touche, she brings people together to:
– Speak with clarity & confidence
– Learn how to proudly ‘pound their own drum’
– Deliver tough messages with ‘integrity empowerment’
– Lead through ‘non-verbal persuasion’
– Execute through ‘integrative leadership’
To learn more go to: http://www.hangar10.co/
Colleen has been training leaders in Emotional Intelligence in order to empower their influence, presence, and effectiveness as a leader for over a decade. She has had the honor to work with some of the largest companies in the world as well as with powerful changemakers just starting out. She knows what it is like to speak in front of hundreds of people, have sweaty hands and a pounding heart but still be able to deliver a powerful, impactful, and business closing talk.
To learn more go to: https://www.linkedin.com/
Location: Pyramids of Chi
Date and Time: Thursday, August 10, 9am – 3pm (one hour lunch not included in price)
Investment: $85 USD (includes sound healing in the Pyramids)
(This usually sells to corporate America for $1000/ seat!!)
Seating is Limited
If you are ready to step into your power, let us know as soon as possible to secure your seat. PM Colleen or put your name below and we will reach out.
The time is now.
You are the one.